Brazil's Ernesto Araújo New Era
No doubt Brazil has entered a New Era. The newly elected Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro and his team started a big change on economy, politics, social, cultural and foreign policy. Our first story on Foreign Policy is about Mr Araújo's Speech.
Brazil FirstIn his first speech about Foreign Policy, the new Minister stressed the guidelines for the New Brazilian Foreign Policy.
During his speech Minister Araújo stressed the following points:
1. Brazil back to BraziliansPresident Bolsonaro struggle to reconquer Brazil and to give the country back to Brazilians
2. Foreign Policy must serve BrazilOld Foreing Policy was aimed to keep Brazil as a no voice country in accordance to international organisms such as the UN.
3. End of Brazil's neutralityBrazil will no more try to please everyone.
4. Brazil has PowerAnd together with our allies the New Foreign Policy will be based on this fact. Regional Power with responsabilities regarding freedom, truth and human rights.
5. Brazil will fight Socialism and GlobalismAfters years of leftist and socialist governments, Brazil has got only high criminality rates, corruption and support to the World dictatorships. We need a radical change and first of all to fight this corrupt socilialism and communism policies.
6. New Policy to reinforce Brazil's economic interestBrazil must reinforce its trade and businesses. The New Foreign Policy will be focused on getting results to strenghen the country's economy, with more jobs and wealth for Brazilians.
7. The Itamaraty must reflect the change Brazil needsThe New Foreign Policy headquarter will be inspired in Brazil new government politics in order to spread these changes.
Industry, Agribusiness, Services, Technology.
Top Stories Jan 5, 2019
Fiscal, economic and social policies are becoming crucial themes discussed these days in Brazil as well as the radical new Foreign Policy. Learn more