Brasil Depot

Products and Services

Brazil Agribusiness

The agribusiness sector, the main and most dynamic sector of the national economy, represents about 1/3 of Brazil's GDP. It can be said that agribusiness is the locomotive of the Brazilian economy.

Agribusiness in Figures

The sector's key figures are:
• 37% of Brasil work force;
• imports reach R$ 4.8 billion;
• exports reach R$ 39 billion;
• in the total balance of Brazilian foreign trade, agribusiness represents 93%! The rest of the economy, only 7%. • from 2000 to 2005, the sector's export balance grew 159%, an average of 21% per year.

These figures confirm the huge part of the agribusiness for Brazil's economy. They allow us to say that Brazil feeds the world.

Brasil Depot

In this section you will have updated information about the Brazilian agribusiness sector, its trends and actual questions about it discussed across the country.

References

Our references are official sources and major press information.
Please contact us for more concise information. Learn more

© Brasil Depot.com.br
Top do Brasil.com.br
Brazil Advisers.com